Identify benefits that truly benefit your employees
As we enter the third year of the pandemic, people risks, especially those associated with wellbeing and exhaustion, weigh heavily in the mind of HR professionals. In fact, nine in 10 employees in Hong Kong feel at risk of burnout, the highest amongst markets in Asia.
Meanwhile, in employee healthcare costs, we see the following trends impacting budgets:
- A rebound in loss ratios owing to individuals resuming regular outpatient visits and previously delayed elective procedures.
- The number of claims for outpatient and inpatient visits increasing by 14% and 27% respectively.
- Total claim value rising by 22%, suggesting that clinics and hospitals are maximising opportunities to reclaim lost revenues.
As you start to put together your employee wellbeing strategy for 2023, we’ve identified a useful resource to inform your decision making – Mercer’s new whitepaper, Hong Kong Employee Health & Benefits report 2022. This report, richly packed with real data & insights, can be your #1 guide in three areas: medical benefits, risk benefits, and employers’ opinions on benefits-related trends.
Some of the takeaways you can look forward to include:
- Insights distilled from employee benefits data covering 1,361 companies with more than 375,000 members across 25 industries.
- New to the report this year: Medical benchmark by job grades covering inpatient, outpatient, maternity, dental, and health screening benefits.
- Survey results on how employers base their benefits philosophy on eligibility & hierarchy, peer groups & market benchmarks, global/regional mandate, and more.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Fill in the form to download the whitepaper