- WHO ARE THE WEBINARS FOR?
The webinars are designed for all people leaders across HR and business functions.
- WHAT IS THE WEBINAR LEARNING METHODOLOGY?
The webinar will be held live and may include presentations, articles, videos shared by the session’s speaker. It will also include a Q&A session where you can ask questions through a live chat function.
- ARE THE WEBINARS LIVE OR PRE-RECORDED?
All webinars will be held live.
- ARE THE WEBINARS REGION/COUNTRY-SPECIFIC?
Some content areas which include statutory and legal updates may be region and/or country-specific. All others are relevant globally.
- ARE ALL WEBINARS RECORDED?
Not all sessions will be recorded.
- WILL THERE BE ANY FORM OF ENGAGEMENT DURING THE WEBINAR?
Yes, we will have a dedicated Q&A session where you can feel free to ask your questions. Additionally, some speakers may have materials prepared for you depending on their presentation.
- HOW MUCH DOES EACH WEBINAR COST?
Each webinar is priced at 35USD.
- WILL I GET A REFUND IF I MISS THE LIVE WEBINAR?
No refunds will be provided. However, your ticket is transferable to your peer, in case you are unable to attend.
- IS MY TICKET TRANSFERRABLE?
You may transfer your ticket to another person by giving them your log in and password generated by our online webinar platform. Otherwise, choose from another webinar within the HR WEBINAR SERIES.
- WILL THERE BE REAL-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT DURING THE WEBINAR?
Yes, two or more of our Human Resources Online team members will be present at each webinar session. We are on standby to help participants facing any technical difficulties.
- CAN I GET A DISCOUNT CODE FOR GROUP BOOKINGS?
Yes, we are happy to offer you discounted rates for group bookings! Please contact Renamel Torres, Head, Project Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6423 0329.
- HOW CAN I JOIN AS A SPEAKER?
Please reach out to Priya Veeriah, Regional Conference Manager, at email@example.com or +65 6423 0329.
- HOW DO I REGISTER FOR A WEBINAR?
If you require assistance on registration, please contact Renamel Torres, Head, Project Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6423 0329.
- DO I NEED TO BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT ANYWHERE?
No, the webinar is held completely online. All webinar sessions can be accessed remotely. All you need is an internet connection and your computer to log in. So whether you are on a Work-From-Home arrangement or anywhere else in the world, you can still join in.
- WHAT TIME ZONE WILL THE WEBINARS BE CONDUCTED IN?
All webinar sessions will be conducted in Singapore timezone (SGT/GMT+8) unless otherwise stated.
- WHAT IF I MISS THE LIVE SESSION?
Webinars will not be recorded. Unfortunately, you will not be given the recorded session of the webinar. We encourage you to log in and be present for the session; alternately, you can transfer your user name to a peer.
HOW DO I LOG IN TO VIEW THE WEBINAR?
A separate link will be given to you prior to the live session. You can join the live webinar through the link.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED TO PREPARE AHEAD OF THE SESSION?
Please ensure you have the following:
(b) A headset/earphones (if you do not wish to use the speaker from your computer as it may disturb co-workers around you)
(c) A strong internet connection. Do check your Wi-Fi or LAN connection beforehand.
All our webinars will be hosted online. Attendees will receive an email with further instructions on how to join in their session closer to the date.
- WILL I GET THE SPEAKER PRESENTATION SLIDES AND MATERIALS?
This is subject to speakers’ approval.
- WILL I RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE AT THE END OF THE COURSE?
Yes, at the end of the course, each participant will be emailed a certificate of participation for the knowledge acquired and for completing the webinar module.
- WILL I GET A RECORDING OF THE WEBINAR?
No, webinars will not be recorded.
- WHAT IS THE PROFILE OF THE PARTICIPANTS?
The webinars are catered to the needs of all people leaders across HR and business functions, mainly based in the APAC region. Global attendees are welcome to join.
- WHAT IS THE PROFILE OF THE SPEAKERS?
We are bringing forth a mix of speakers from all parts of the world.